Not all women have the courage to make use of their power at work. Sometimes even in other environments. They stay second letting others are the protagonists of their lives. All have power, not only us all. But many are afraid of criticism. Therefore, when we are praised for it, we feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. It takes courage and self-esteem. Make good use of our power can lead to success in life and at work. Our features make us different.
Here you have a collection of quotes for women on self-esteem and self-acceptance, courage and power … and success in life.
For your self-esteem and self-acceptance
External beauty alone is enough if you do it your stronghold. Inner beauty, your strength, also make you beautiful. You have power and you can ask the man to build the world also your way … because we are, and we want different things.
·”La Woman can hold half the cielo“ – Chinese Proverb
· “ Being beautiful means to be yourself. You need not be accepted by otros“ – Thich Nhat Hanh
· “ No one can make you feel inferior without your consentimiento“ – Eleanor Roosevelt
· “ Is it wrong for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants more than to have her create misma“ – Anais Nin
· “ You’re more powerful than you think, are beautiful as is eres“ – Melissa Etheridge
· Top of Form
· “ I always thought that people who tell you that you’re beautiful was getting a title … I think it’s time to take the power in our hands and say, you know what ?. I am beautiful. I just am. And that’s my light. I’m just a beautiful woman ” Margaret Cho.
For your courage and your power
Build your own identity and Use it using your power of creation. It is a snake biting its own tail. Believe identity and desire, desire identity and courage you can express yourself and help create a world. You have to stand up to life.
· “ A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transformar“ – Diane Mariechild
· “ One of the bravest things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, they think and where you want ir“ – Sheila Murray Bethel
· “ Women should not accept, you must challenge. Should not be intimidated by who has built upon it must revere women in it with force expresión“ – Margaret Sanger
· “ Courage is like a muscle. What we strengthen the uso“. – Ruth Gordo
· “ I love seeing a young woman out and grab the world by the lapels. Life is a bitch. You have to go out and kick the culo“ – Maya Angelou
· “ It took me a long time to develop a voice and, now that I have, I will not be callada“ – Madeleine Albright
To your success in life
Live according to your own criteria, identify what you want and get going to offer it to the world without fear and helping to build it.
· “ I have come to believe that each of us has a vocation that is as unique as the tip of a finger – and that the best way to success is to discover what you love and then offer it to others in the form of service , working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe guiarnos“ – Oprah Winfrey
· “ A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all regalos“ – Nancy Rathburn
· “ Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me and I can not think of a better advice for a emprendedora-. If you’re different you destacarás“ – Anita Roddick
· “ A lot of people are afraid to say what he wants. That is why they do not get those quieren“ – Madonna
· “ I always did something he was not ready. I think that’s the way we grow. When there is a moment of: Ugh !, I’m not entirely sure I could do, and force yourself to accept those times, that’s when you go – Marissa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo)
· “ You only live once, but if you do it right, one is suficiente“ – Mae West
And above all remember: diversity enriches the world.