I know that already attend class can be boring, especially when we have monotonous teachers who do not encourage us, and motivate us, and we have fun … with that low our attention and as it seems that we learn nothing the impression that we are losing the weather.
You may be thinking it is easier to ask a fellow notes (some even make good business selling them, although often prohibited). So you save sitting thinking about something else for so long. Do not do that! If you attend class and pay attention following these tips you will be all that is you spend a few hours a day with good planning of the study.
Why attend class.
As a student, you require or not, you must attend class regularly, in order to make the most of. Missing only when there is a (sufficiently justified, know what I mean) cause. And try to document the justification for your absence.
Everything you learn in class is something one takes in advance and will not have to repeat and understand at home.
If you attend class will know the subjects in which the teacher affects more and most likely fall into the dreaded exam. If you do not say and have a little confidence you can ask what he considers most important subject. But that seems out of interest in the content, not to study less!
In addition, the teacher will know and will know that you take the subject seriously (though not really interest you much). This impression teacher sometimes plays a decisive role in the ratings, especially when you have to decide between two possible notes (remarkable / outstanding; suspense / approved).
Do you think that in certain subjects attending class is a waste of time because it can be prepared perfectly with the textbook? Very often teachers talk in class about content that does not appear in textbooks and even indicating text material that is not subject to examination.
Believe me, the end is precisely the non-attendance which results in a significant loss of time: you have to ask a classmate notes, photocopied, understand (there are illegible letters), any questions, etc. All this takes much longer to have one their own notes and have heard the teacher’s explanation.
Things to do in class.
· It is convenient to sit in the front rows. Will allow you to hear better teacher, a better view of the board, distract yourself less and pay more attention.
· A class you have to take the need to take notes (with a spare pen if the other fails) material.
· A good strategy is to read at home the day before what the teacher intends to explain the next day as this will facilitate to continue his explanation.
· Take duties resolved to continue its correction in class.
· If the teacher asks volunteers to solve these problems introduce yourself volunteer: it shows that you have worked. Plus it allows you to go gain experience in public speaking.
· The class is the time to raise with the professor doubts that may arise. If you do not go to class you will be more difficult than you receive in your office with questions at the last moment.
· Watch your behavior in class, respect your teacher and their peers, and because failure to do so could jeopardize your grades. There are many times and places to have fun, but of course the class is not one of them.
· If you usually sit with a group of peers who do not pay attention it is desirable that you switch to another area of the classroom.
· It is easier to follow the explanations. Also, you should not let you identify with the group shows no interest.
· Every day after class, it is advisable that you review what has been seen during the day as the teacher’s explanation still be “cool”, so it will be easier to understand and assimilate new concepts. This will also make it easier to assimilate the subject gradually and with the least possible effort.
· Always check that the notes are complete and understandable, and otherwise resolve this talking with the teacher or with fellow deficiencies.
When you already have become accustomed to all this will be much easier.